It’s my most favorite time of year!
I bet you already know what I’m going to say. You got it … the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog is here! Orders from this catalog start September 1. Click here to get your wish list started!
As I have done for with each new catalog release, I will be doing three different Top 5 lists including one for my favorite holiday bundles, one for my favorite holiday stamp sets, and one for my favorite holiday products.
This catalog is packed full of bundles … 20 different ones to be exact. It was so hard to pick just five!
Aren’t you just dying to know what my top five bundles are from the 2017 Holiday Catalog?
Of course you are!!
Here we go …
1. Snowflake Sentiments (pg. 35) – Everyone HAD to know this one would be on my list. I have a billion snowflake stamp sets … not too sure why … but I just adore them. This one is no exception. But this year, it’s not that snowflakes I love … it’s the font of the greetings in this set.
2. Seasonal Chumbs (pg. 47) – Super cute holiday tags … yes please! Plus they have a front and a back, perfect for spinner card fun. Can’t wait to share that project idea with you all!
3. Painted Harvest (pg. 49) – This bundle has been one of the most popular with other demonstrators … so there are a ton of project ideas already around for this dynamo set!
4. Merry Little Labels (pg. 12) – Making cute tags for your Christmas gifts is such a quick, easy way to set your present wrapping game apart from all the rest. Why not use some of these great stamps to take your game to a whole new level?
5. Santa’s Suit (pg. 23) – Last, but definitely not least is this ADORABLE bundle. So many cute ideas come to mind with this stamp set. I can’t to see what you all come up with!
So how do you like those top 5 bundles? Did I include your favorite one … or did I miss it? I’d love to hear which one is your personal favorite, so I can be sure to feature some projects using that bundle for your inspiration! Please be sure it leave a comment below!
Tomorrow’s post will be my Top 5 stamp sets from the 2017 Holiday catalog. The stamps sets without coordinating punches or framelits were too good not to give them their own list! This catalog is FULL of great products. Make sure you get your wish list out … because it’s bound to get a lot longer!
Items used include: