Over the last two days I have featured my Top Five bundles and stamp sets from Stampin’ Up!’s new Holiday catalog for 2017. Be sure to check it out the bundles here and/or the stamp sets here if you missed it!
So today … I am featuring my Top Five products from the new catalog! There are SO many great new products in this catalog that didn’t fall into the category of bundles or stamps sets, so they get a list all their own!
Remember … Orders from this catalog start September 1. Get your wish list out … it’s about to get a little longer! Click here to get your wish list started if you haven’t already done so.
Aren’t you just dying to know what my top five products are from the 2016 Holiday Catalog?
Of course you are!!
Here we go …
1. Watercolor Christmas Kit (pg. 34) – How about a super easy and adorable Christmas Card Kit? Everyone on your Christmas Card list would love a handmade card by you … and this is the perfect kit to make it super easy to do!
Check out the cards this kit makes:
Here is what comes with this kit:
2. Foil Snowflakes (pg. 37) – Gold and Silver snowflakes … how can you go wrong with these? These snowflakes have been SO popular with other demonstrators, so I’m sure you will find a ton of different ideas on how to use them on your cards this year!
3. Pizza Boxes (pg. 44) – OMG … I can’t wait to get my hands on some of these boxes. Not only are they the perfect size to hold a cookie … they are also perfect to fit 3 x 3 note cards. What a great way to give away a variety pack of 3 x 3 cards to anyone on your Christmas list!
4. Cat Punch (pg.53) – This new punch is going to be a new staple in your Halloween treat making tool box. Not only would it be great to use alone with card stock … it also coordinates with cats found on the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper.
5. Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper (pg. 13) – I really love the entire suite of products from the Carols of Christmas collection … but the Designer Series Paper (DSP) is my favorite! So classic … can’t wait to see what beautiful cards you make with this lovely paper.
So how do you like these new products? Did I include at least one of your favorites … or did I miss it? I’d love to hear which one is your personal favorite, so I can be sure to feature some projects using that product for your inspiration! Please be sure it leave a comment below!
Now it’s finally time to make some fun new projects!
Items used include: