Yesterday, I featured my Top 5 Bundles from Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Holiday Catalog. Be sure to check it out here if you missed it!
So today … I am featuring my Top 5 stamp sets! There are SO many stamp sets without coordinating punches or framelit/thinlits dies that picking just five was really hard!
Get your wish list out … it’s about to get a little longer! Click here to get your wish list started if you haven’t already done so.
Aren’t you just dying to know what my top five 2017 Holiday stamp sets are?
Of course you are!!
Here we go …
1. Festive Phrases (pg. 45) – I love that this sentiment collection covers a few different holidays. But what I love most about this set is that the art work included with the sentiments are so beautiful!
2. Labels To Love (pg.45) – loving the variety of different labels you can make with this fun set. Plus these stamps coordinate with a punch you already have … the Everyday Label punch.
3. Feeling of Christmas (pg. 16) – nothing says Christmas like a beautiful wreath. It doesn’t matter how you want to color this one … this set would be perfect for a number of different techniques.
4. Christmas Sweater (pg. 22) – How fun … right? We all have those people on our list that embrace the ugly Christmas sweater with open arms. How about a unique card special for them this Christmas?
5. Beachy Little Christmas (pg. 19) – Although I love my traditional Christmas stamps … this one won my heart. If there is any place I’d love to take a holiday during Christmas, it would be to a warm beach somewhere. This set has inspired me to look at island inspired Christmas trees … how fun would that be?
So how do you like these stamp sets? Did I include at least one of your favorites … or did I miss it? I’d love to hear which one is your personal favorite, so I can be sure to feature some projects using that stamp set for your inspiration! Please be sure it leave a comment below!
Tomorrow’s post will be my Top 5 products from the 2017 Holiday Catalog. The new project kits, Designer Series Paper, Embossing Folders, and super cute accessories were too good not to give them their own list! This catalog is FULL of great products.
Items mentioned above: