With the launch of Stampin’ Up!’s 2015 Occasions catalog, I fell in love all over again. Most of you know that the Holiday catalog is my favorite time of year. I do love the launch of the annual catalog as well, but the Occasions catalog is one that I struggle with.
But not this year! As I was turning the pages of the catalog, ideas kept flowing and my wish list got longer and longer. I can’t wait to share all my new projects with you!
So here are my “Top 5” stamp sets from the Occasions catalog this year …
1. Hey, Valentine – A perfect stamp set to make your kid’s Valentine’s this year! Break out your Blendabilities!
2. Balloon Bash – Balloons, Confetti, and Candles … birthday card perfection! Psss … there’s coordinating DSP too!
3. Painted Petals – What says spring like a two-step flower stamp set? Coordinating DSP for this one too … no kidding!
4. From The Garden – don’t forget the Handpicked framelits dies. Seriously adorable!
5. B.Y.O.P – because I love giving out gift cards and I bet you do too!
Be sure to subscribe and stay tuned for part 2 of this post … My “Top 5” products from the Occasions catalog. It’s a great list … punches, framelits, DSP and maybe even a kit. You don’t want to miss it!
Shop Online Anytime
Need a Stampin’ Up! Catalog?
Weekly Deals ON SALE
Clearance Rack – Shop discounted craft supplies
Join Our Online Hostess Club
Shop Completed Cards & Projects
Join Our Team